Plaster Orgonite

A forum for sharing ideas on creating a better world.

Re: Plaster Orgonite

Postby orgoniteplus » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:38 am

Re: Plaster orgonite
Postby SandAndSun on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:12 pm

josh, did you grind the seaweed before mixing? there is probably not enough binding materials, or maybe try powdering the seaweed and mixing it with plaster and then adding some water...

found something interesting on youtube... there is a japaneese plaster maker on the market they make it with seaweed extract, lime, plant fiber and something else... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2Va5LfRwzc
SandAndSun

Postby josh on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:36 pm

Anna, I thing I could make some of that, I have a very fine seaweed powder, I can get slaked lime, I am wondering about the plant fibers, it look really like fine stuff in the picture, heck I could use silk batting....may be not fine enough,,,got to think
Thanks Anna, I am going to be using the messed up one in the garden for fertilizer, it crumble that easily :oops: :oops: :oops:
Anyone with an Idea for fine plant fibers, Anna is on to something big, if we can mix the plaster+seaweed+sand, it will generate a new kind of energy
Josh
josh

Postby SandAndSun on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:50 pm

josh, I found few choices: bamboo, kapok or cotton... some links for kapok and bamboo:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0413240110

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bast-Bamboo-Spinnin ... 45f36445e5

I will try to pour a small plaster with chlorrella and spirullina powder and some chopped cotton fiber (that's really the only one i have available)...

I was also thinking about adding honey to the mix. I've read somewhere that some ancient cultures used honey when building bricks for their buildings... Well... I was trying to find something on the net about it and found only this... See the last paragraph in the page... It starts with: "In chapter 6 Moorey.... "

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_h ... n28668334/

Seems that they used honey or cedar oil and backed the bricks under the sun... :)

I also was thinking about the castor oil, as i've read somewhere that it has the same frequency as a sunlight ... :) What does everyone think about the castor oil?

Anna
SandAndSun

Postby Lightning on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:19 pm

Hi Anna/Josh,
Every time I try to post on these forums, my computer crashes. Wht's up with that? 14+ days now!!!
Linda
Lightning

Postby Lightning on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:23 pm

Quickly-

Fiber- Try Kenaf, or cotton, or Sawdust is also organic fiber, isn't it?

Castor oil = a.k.a. Palma Christi per Edgar Cayce

Namaste,

Linda
Lightning

Postby Lightning on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Hello Josh,

Please try to find out why this forum crashes my computer everytime I try to post??

Thanks,

Linda
Sorry to bother :(
Lightning

Postby josh on Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:09 pm

OK guys and girls, sorry for delay but I have been involve with Native American ceremonies and also gone for the last three days to work shop on Bow making :o
Well Linda I do not know why your computer is crashing, I have not heard of anyone having this problem with the forum, have you tried to look at the forum with another computer? and see if it does the same.
Anna, I use Caster oil in some of the soap that I make, it is very thick and I do not think it will mix very well with plaster being water base, of course you can stir it quickly with a paint mixer and a drill, and pour it also quickly before it rise to the surface......but I still dont think it will do well
I am trying to simplify the "recipe" of the Plasterite, and so far I am down to plaster and sand from the beach ( I am not adding salt when I use sand coming from the ocean), and it look like the energy is very good, we are taking the clue from Monsoon G and giving it to schools, also near us is a heart center retreat that have gotten over 60 heart shape pieces, plus the many that are gifted to many folks. I am amazed how the Plasterite is received, every body seems very captivated and are happy to have some of it
Josh
josh

Postby josh on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:05 pm

Anna I wanted to add something to the Castor oil mix; as you know Caster oil has a strong affect on your "lower digestive" track :o :o , and and and, the Plasterite is broadcasting what ever you are putting in it..................I think the whole state of NY may run out of TP :shock: :shock:
:D :D , Josh, :D :D
josh

Postby sacred on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:34 pm

thinking of buying shares in a TP company, Josh? :lol:
sacred

Postby josh on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:08 pm

:D May be I should knowing how far the Plasterite is reaching.
j
josh

orgoniteplus

Postby orgoniteplus » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:39 am

Josh FYI
Postby Lightning on Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:17 pm

Well Linda I do not know why your computer is crashing, I have not heard of anyone having this problem with the forum, have you tried to look at the forum with another computer? and see if it does the same.

Thank you Josh, I think I got it-
I had picked up a Trojan Horse from an old dead website on paramagnetic dust :lol: .

For some reason, it only hung up there, and here.
Now I've got rid of it.

Thank you again Josh :oops: , sorry to bother (breathing sigh of relief).

Washte,

Linda :?
Lightning

Postby SandAndSun on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:54 pm

:o :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well... sign me in for the TP co as well... as the small piece is drying up... It has some vitamins, sea salt, some beads, small crystal, green color is from spirullina and some castor oil... No lub for the mold :)
Will see in a day probably what will come of it... :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SandAndSun

Postby josh on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:52 am

Is this a large salad bowl?, I love to use those, I have made large Orgonite dome with these (while Catherine was not looking), I did not have to practice to hard to look dumb when she said "what happen to my salad bowl, have you seen it ?" "no dear, I have no idea"... they do make nice pieces, Orgonite or Plasterite.j
josh

Postby SandAndSun on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:35 pm

josh, what a great idea, i will do that too with salad bouls :) This one is a small semi-shpere mold simillar to this : http://www.culinarykitchenware.com/hemi ... -oz-1.html
:)
SandAndSun

Postby Steve on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:22 pm

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share it's been about 4 months since I recieved the large plasterite cone from Josh (with Catherine's amazing art work) along with a small hhg size cone. I have them both wrapped with elec cord and plugged into the grid. Vegas remains clear and chemtrail free for the most part. They have tried a few times to white out the city but it clears rather quickly. Overall vibe of the city remains high in spite of having the highest foreclosure rate in the nation! :D

Blessings
Steve
Steve

Postby josh on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:00 pm

Here is " PEACE " :D Hope it radiates to the infinite :lol:

Enjoy

josh

Postby sacred on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:10 pm

Josh, that is beautiful! well done, Catherine! :)

must find myself a traffic cone and get the plasterite materials .... sand, pillowed crystal water, plaster and prayer, right? I'm slowly making my way through the old posts to get the picture ...

EDIT: Josh, in an earlier post in this thread you've said "Now dont get any gray hair if you find your self with some plaster left over in your mixing bucket, it will get hard, then in your next batch, you simply add it to the mix, no waste" .... do you break it up and mix it in with the new slurry, or just drop in the chunks of dry plaster?
sacred

Postby josh on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:35 pm

Oh yes I recycle every pieces that do not get use, if the piece is large enough, such as this cone I will put in large pieces , I have no waste what so ever, you can break the larger chunk into small, but you dont have to do that, what I have found is the broken pieces would be dry and wants to float on top like a cork, but within a minute or two the plaster is hard enough where as the pieces pushed down will not be coming back up

As far a getting a large cone, ask Stephen He shall tell you how to obtain one of those

To stand that cone up to pour can be a challenge, I use one of those heavy cardboard tube that is used in concrete work, they are called "quick tube, or building forms", construction folks put them in the ground and pour concrete in it so to have like a round column in the earth without the concrete going all over the place, have the store cut it just a few inches longer than the confiscated cone, and sit your cone in it upside down.

At the end of your cone put a few layers of duck tape

You do not have to use any release agent with the cone

When your cone is poured, wait couple of hours, then carefully lay it down and turn it right side up, and leave like this, It has been my experience that the Plasterite will fall out of the cone all by it self after a day or two

Plaster, sand, pillowed water and intents is all you need, try not to have that piece near your sleeping quarters, you will be so energized that you will not sleep, so keep it at a distance, but that may not even do it...........oh well couple of sleepless nights, no problem

Good luck with your beautiful project, if you need help, do not forget to call Stephen at 2 AM in the morning, that way you are sure to get his full attention :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Josh
josh

Postby monsoon gecko on Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:12 pm

Ha ha ha ,, yes . cones seem to be found just sitting around on side of the road.
Sometimes there's whole row of them !
Failing that, council depot might be able to help.
Swap them for orgonite gift ?
Got to go , off to work.....bring on the weekend ! !
monsoon gecko

Postby sacred on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:49 pm

josh wrote:
... if you need help, do not forget to call Stephen at 2 AM in the morning, that way you are sure to get his full attention :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

don't put wicked ideas like that in my head, Josh .... I've already made such phone calls to a native friend in the US to remind him to get up and pee! :lol:
needless to say, he returned the 'favour' one morning ... :D
have you two been talking to each other? :P

I'll have to keep my eyes open for a cone looking for a new home ..... :D
not being a driver, it's a slower process for me to get the materials together, but once I get the bits and pieces, watch out! :D

another question, Tony mentioned "charged water (3 minutes in blender on high, w/rare earth mags opposite each other, source bottled spring water)" ...
first question, is it beneficial to put the water in the blender?
and earth magnets ... I don't understand ... nor do I understand paramagnetic earth ... is that like rock dust?
where would I find earth magnets or paramagnetic earth?
does it make enough of a difference, or is keeping it simple just as good ... I tend to go for the latter, especially to start with, but I also like to get things 'right' .. :)
orgoniteplus

Postby orgoniteplus » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:40 am

Postby josh on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:12 pm

Linda, if you Pillow your water you are getting it in a very good place and will be good to use with the Plasterite, Stephen has some paramagnetic earth and it does transform the water, making it much smoother, easy to drink, I use something similar in some rocks that I have found and are paramagnetics , paramagnetic means a very small magnetic field (I think)

I have tried the neo magnets with the blender, I still have the set up somewhere in the work room, it might have made a high concentration of Ormus in the water, but I did not taste that much difference, though I have done this experiment over a year and a half ago, just by them selves the magnets will change the water, but I like the Paramagnetic rocks much better, I am certain it would be easy for Stephen to send you a small plastic bag of it, simply put your water container on the bag and 30 to 60 minutes later you will taste the water as being totally changed in a good way
Beside I do not trust Ormus
Your new medicine bag will help you clear your environment, especially confusion (that is a powerful tool in the bag of the nefarious one) so with this in hand look around you for the kind of medicine you can do to alleviate all of this, you may not have to go anywhere, you know enough about the "native" way to be able to relate to your brothers 'The standing People' the trees, 'The Grand Fathers' the rocks, 'The cloud Nation', all of these and much more you can ask and they will give you the needed responses, you can do most wondrous medicine with leaves from trees, know their characters and work with this, all of the elements were hijacked by the nefarious one, now they are mostly free, so they are most willing to help
Tocsa
Josh
josh

Postby monsoon gecko on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:23 am

Linda, I'll send you a bag to play with on Monday.
Josh, correct, paramagnetic rock/soil has natural weak magnetic field.
Up here, it comes from Mount Bundy and is a form of granite. It's often used as roadbase
in car parks and small road extensions...often wonder how we can use this to an advantage.
I bought a truckload ages ago to use with bio-dynamic preparations and crushed charcoal,
The idea was to build up the soil flora to grow high energy chemical free food, Worked well too.
monsoon gecko

Postby sacred on Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:20 am

josh wrote:
I have tried the neo magnets with the blender ... but I like the Paramagnetic rocks much better

I'm drawn to that more so than charging water in a blender ... aim of both procedures is to charge the water, right? blenders are noisy things ..

josh wrote:
Your new medicine bag will help you clear your environment, especially confusion (that is a powerful tool in the bag of the nefarious one) so with this in hand look around you for the kind of medicine you can do to alleviate all of this,

I have noticed there has been less confusion, but not until you mentioned it ... :) thank you, Josh! I have been spending noticeably less time at the computer (I haven't been able to access this forum since my last post!) ... and looking for ways to do even less computer stuff ...

yes, now that I think about it, lots of little changes in choices ... subtle, but they're all making a difference and steering me in ways that are outside the 'norm' (for me) ...

hope to be able to get some plaster and sand this weekend .. :D

monsoon gecko wrote:
Linda, I'll send you a bag to play with on Monday.

thank you, Stephen .. :)
is it the same as what I've heard called rock dust? I've looked online but can't find an answer ...
I had some for the garden I used to have way back when (10 years ago?) ... it had a good energy to it, and the plants loved it!

I'll pillow the water and sit it on the paramagnetic earth, too .. :D
sacred

Postby josh on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:44 am

Stephen, you are correct about the granite, the one I have here is also a granite, but the proportion of quart, mica and feldspar are different, the one here is at least 3 time more mica, it comes out in big sheets at a place Catherine and I have found in the wilderness, I have gathered some other stones from that area and I will see if they are acting the same way.....
Linda my dear, one of the thing that stopped me from the blender is, on one side I am trying to create some really good special water, but then I am subjecting it to the 60 cycles frequency, I know the electricity is not going through the water but the field is, so my mica rock does just fine
Fall is here, the leaves are falling and it was time to light the wood stove, the dog has taken her favorite place to sleep, on the front of the stove :shock: :shock: , sometime she get so hot I wonder if she is trying to roast herself, a wonderful beast, never bark, anyone stranger or not is always welcome, I will tell the story about how she came to me....may be in the new thought thread since it is a little strange
Tocsa
Josh
josh

Postby josh on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:47 pm

Oh boy, I just looked at the Kirlian pictures posted on David Icke's forum by Dennie (Sensei), he surely making a strong case on his continuing battle against Plasterite, so now I am wondering; what are all of us feeling with Plasterite? surely no one has put a spell on us to make believe it is real if it is not.

The answer came later on that forum when a gentleman pointed out that the Kirlian photography was reading metal and moisture, so now we know.

Not that any one of us care about this since all of us who have done Plasterite know for sure of the affects and the energies coming from it, and by golly I will not be banned for saying that :lol: :lol: :lol: , as Stephen says "it pump".
Josh
josh

Postby Lightning on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:38 pm

Dear Josh,

Kirlian imaging only picks up and shows certain frequencies. An example is, it won't pick up and show audio frequencies, etc.

Kirlian can detect only a certain (relatively narrow) bandwidth. So don't worry about it.

Now, just for my own info I'd like to see pix of water crystals frozen after or during exposure to Plasterite; Images like Dr. Wasaru Emoto does.
Here's a link to the basic info:
http://en.esoguru.com/hidden-messages-of-water

I think that would produce some interesting data.

The difference is:
:arrow: I don't NEED to see it any other way. I have learned through long experience to trust my own perceptions, and I see the results of it in action in the things around me. :idea: :mrgreen:

Time will show us a way to image the effects of Plasterite, if we need it at all.

Namaste,

Linda :-)
Lightning

Postby SandAndSun on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Josh,

After some research, i also came to the same conclusions, as Linda and I do not think that Kirlian Photos are the best way to "evaluate" the plasterite. Many sources mention, that Kirlian is not the same as the aura photography... Sounds more like a conductivity testing to me... :shock:
I would say, that one of the best ways to "evaluate" the plasterite - is to make or receive one and see it for yourself :)
While on the subject, tomorrow sounds like a very excellent day to do another pour :D

Namaste,
Anna
SandAndSun

Postby josh on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:27 pm

Our forum is filled with such wonderful people, we are creating much beauty and positive generating pieces and we know they work as intended, we know and feel their reach, we also know how people react when they receive the Plasterite, especially the kids

We are doing good, we are not against Orgonite because we still do some sometime, but for me my main focus is the PLasterite, I really enjoy making it, simplifying the process, pouring large devices........one more.....hummmm, I know I wont sleep the next couple of nights :D :D

Last week a gentleman and his lady came to the house, the first thing the lady say: wow! wow! it is buzzing here wow! how do you sleep here?, she was just going around the place feeling everything, she is energy sensitive and had never experience anything like this :o :shock:

All is well, we used twelve bag of plaster in the last 3 weeks, I just ordered 12 more bags, I found a place that sells it to me for $13 per 25 lb bag, that's the best I have found so far
Midnight and a half, going to bed, good night :)
Josh
josh

Postby sacred on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:00 am

how wondermous! :D

Stephen, thank you for the paramagnetic earth ... it's got a great energy, even before I opened the post bag! I love it! it's similar, yet different, to the pillow ... 8-)

I'd like to add some of the rock pieces to the resin orgonite I make ... I'm pouring tomorrow, too! :D
sacred

Postby monsoon gecko on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:26 am

My pleasure...when washed the stone is pink and black...even looks good ..ha ha
Have a fun day pouring. Made a few myself today, but called up for work tomorrow.
Bit if a bummer, had plans but its my fav school. ,,can't let em down
Plans to save the world will have to wait... ha ha
Will go with a smile and call up the sylphs.. ha
you can actually do this 9 times out of 10.
Enjoy
orgoniteplus

Postby orgoniteplus » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:40 am

Postby sacred on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:41 pm

I thought I'd already posted somewhere that the orgonite I made with the paramagnetic rock really rocks! :D
have taken some photos, but won't be able to get them posted up here 'til later in the week, or maybe a tad later ...

question, Stephen .... you mentioned that you'd put Nag Champa oil in with a plasterite mix you made, and that it was quite strong ...
can you still smell it now?
does it subside when the plasterite's wet, and come out again when it's drying?
just something I wondered ....
sacred

Postby monsoon gecko on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:00 am

hi, Sacred..unfortuneatly, the nag champa fragrence only lasts a week of two..bit longer for bigger pieces.
Discovered it here on this forum...Thanks whoever posted about it.
Glad you like the paramagnetic rock chips ..next pour, I'm going to overload some Tb's and a Hhg with it ...trial.

sylphs been abundant last few days.. On the weekend, created mini ley line by gifting 26 kilometers of
Hightension power lines...1 Tb/ kilometer....next day a long thin stormline travelled same route, then veered toward powerstation....no coincidence there ! !
Mate, this gifting caper's addictive.. just love seeing confirmations..
monsoon gecko

Postby sacred on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:51 pm

monsoon gecko wrote:
hi, Sacred..unfortuneatly, the nag champa fragrence only lasts a week of two..bit longer for bigger pieces.
Discovered it here on this forum...Thanks whoever posted about it.

buggar it doesn't last longer .... and it doesn't 'resurface' when wet ....
and I realised the info came from someone else here days after I posted the question ... :oops:
sacred

orgoniteplus

Postby orgoniteplus » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:15 am

25.jpg
25.jpg (130.56 KiB) Viewed 2 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (125.12 KiB) Viewed 2 times
Orgonite Plus.Net
A place to share ideas and comments on how to create a better world, through Orgonite and other tools of light.
• Board index ‹ Orgonite Plus Forum ‹ Share Your Light
• Change font size
• FAQ
Plaster orgonite
A forum for sharing ideas on creating a better world. 280 posts • Page 26 of 28 • 1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
by josh » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:48 am Hello Renjit
First, Plasterite and Orgonite are two very different animals, they do not work on the same principal;
Orgonite function more as capacitor than as a piezo electric from the compression of the crystal by the resin, I think that this compression story is just that: a story trying to think of a way the Orgonite is working and not knowing.
The Orgonite is a static condenser (works by itself), the metal accumulate a charge from existing environmental EMF, get saturated, brings all the energy to zero point and broadcast it back as Chi, and do it again and again, but only to a point, many of us have seen where the Orgonite was not working at all where EMF were very strong, such as an "smart meter" or living too close to a cell phone tower.
Don Croft explained some 10 years ago that the towers were only working at 15% capacity, that may be true and that may be why the Orgonite is working around the towers, but if and when they turn those towers to 100%, I dont think the Orgonite will be doing too much.
The Plasterite works on a much higher frequency, likely involving all true colors of the spectrum, it necessitate no metal only plaster and crystals or quartz sand, it produces energy that not all people can feel, but it nevertheless will clean up the sky and do much more, beside being inexpensive, it is easy to work with, but I am not pushing anyone to do Plasterite, just know that most of the Orgonite groupies will not look kindly if you do
You can see from the posts on this forum the many success stories that the people are having with Plasterite, make some and see for yourself what results you are getting
The Plasterite has such a fine frequency, that I would not want to mix the two, both are valid, but not in the same soup
Hope this help a little
Josh
josh
by Edostar » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:52 am
Hi Josh.
I agree than Plasterite and Orgonite are two quite different things and that for a long time; nobody had the faintest idea how Orgonite worked.
Orgonite is actually an Inductor and not a Capacitor at all.
It simply drains off the ambient ElectroMagnetic Radiation (as you point out) and concentrates it.
The crystal component in Orgonite is there to convert the accumulated current (EMR) into heat through ‘Electrostriction’ which is a property shared by many crystal materials (as is its converse; the Piezoelectric effect).
Orgonite with no crystal at all (as with Karl Welz’s version) does work but very weakly (or slowly if you prefer).
It converts the EMR into heat simply due to its concentration inside the Inductor matrix.
So if Orgonite doesn’t convert DOR into POR; where does the Positive ORgone in the area of an Orgonite device come from?
The natural polarity of the Etheric Field is a positive one.
This positive field is responsible for the existence and continuing good health of all life on Earth.
For this reason; all living things begin to fall ill when the etheric field is disrupted and turns negative (by the introduction of EMR for instance).
When our Orgonite drains off the EMR; the negative influence on the ehteric field is removed and it returns to its positive state.
This gives the understandable but mistaken impression that Orgonite is directly converting DOR into POR.
See: ‘How Orgonite Works’. http://www.baligifter.org/blog/uncatego ... nite-works
I’m afraid that these comments are a little misplaced in a Plasterite thread but I felt that they
might be helpful in the circumstances.
Although I have conducted a series of experiments into Orgonite (which resulted in determining the above) I have done no such experimentation into Plasterite.
All the best.
Dan.

by josh » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:41 pm
Wow! Thank you Dan, I was working under the wrong premisses, addressing Orgonite as a condenser, I really appreciate you taking the effort to put our feet on the right path, I feel that the more I learn and the more I see how much I do not know
Therefore the Orgonite is an "Etheric Cleaner" returning the Etheric field to normalcy , But as you may have seen, when the EMF are too strong, the Orgonite is not enough, may be it become over saturated and can no longer create the changes, even large amount of Orgonite do not appear to help, I have not experience what the Plasterite does under heavy EMF, I will have to send some to one of my customer that is severely affected with the "smart meter" device, and see How she feel with it.
Again thank you Dan, Bali is certainly a seat of great wisdom Josh
josh

by renjit8650 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:03 pm
Dear Josh,
I am standing with you in the same boat as a late comer, but in the correct direction it seems.
by josh » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:33 am
Nepi, we are going somewhere!!!!, I really like the design that you made on the top of that cone.

The correct mixture for plaster: Two plaster to one and one half water:

2 gallons plaster + 1 1/2 gallon water, mix quickly and pour quickly as well, it will start to harden within a few minutes.

Your next assignment : an extra large traffic cone
One 25lb bag of plaster, that should be about 4 gallons (plus or minus a little) 3 Gallons of water
Heavy on the sand (about 6 or seven cups), less if you like
A bunch of any stones that you like (3 or more hand full), less if you like Some larger crystals, 5 like in a HHG
Pour the thing in 2 batches, 3 if it is toooo hard to stir, just pout the next batch on the top of the last
Dont forget to tape shut the end of the traffic cone

OK ....you have 10 minutes to completion................we are waiting for the picture.... Josh

I am planning an extra large traffic cone as advised by you to Nepi.
Kindly confirm the components above, or any changes after that, or any additions to this like coils etc to increase the power.
Thanks Renjit renjit8650

by Edostar » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:49 pm
Hi Josh.
Your analogy of Orgonite as an 'etheric cleanser' is a good one.
Filters can become overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of dirt to be removed before cleanliness is achieved and there must be a limit to how much EMR can be neutralized by any one piece of orgonite.
Another factor is the frequency range of the EMR being neutralized.
My first pieces of orgonite were made with cut-up stainless steel scrubbing pads and they definitely worked but not very well.
I think that this was due to the fact that the spirals were far too uniform in size, shape and
thickness.
Better is the wide range of shapes and sizes of metal shavings that one gets from machine- shop swarf.
Each different size, shape and thickness (and even metal type) will induct EMR of a different frequency and with varying levels of efficiency so the wider the range of sizes and shapes the better.
The scrubbing pad orgonite was probably neutralizing a narrow range of EMR frequencies very well but to the exclusion of all the other frequencies.
These technical considerations are essential to making efficient orgonite but lack the magical (even mystical) aspects so often associated with orgonite and the profound effects of detailed changes in the etheric field.
These extraordinary effects are not denied in the quest for technical efficiency; they simply operate parallel to the technical considerations involved in EMR removal.
When the etheric field is restored efficiently to its positive state by our little inductor/converter matrix; a powerful area of POR exists around the orgonite.
This POR field amplifies the effects of specific stones and stone combinations and can be channeled by the use of coils and terminated crystals.
These elements are not essential for the neutralization of the EMR and the restoration of the positive etheric field but they can enhance it very strongly and in magical and mysterious ways.
This area of etheric research is still wide open and cannot be addressed in purely technical terms.
It will continue to require the essential feedback from energy-sensitives that it alway has.
In the absence of a technical understanding of what Plasterite is doing; energy-sensitives will be needed here too.
All the best.
Dan.
http://www.baligifter.org
Edostar
by josh » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:10 pm
Hello Renjit
Yes the mix for the Plasterite is correct, of late I have been mixing only quartz sand in the mix and it seems to work as well, as well as Orgonite the quartz sand has been one of my ingredient in it: the energies are good.
It has been one of my effort to trust Nature to give me what is needed to accomplish the goal of purification of energies in the environment, so all is becoming more and more simplified, for over a year now, I have been working with the hats of acorns, I found them to be natural amplifiers, I have made some devices with Orgonite, Plasterite, Pillows with as much acorn hats that I could put in, and found the broadcasting much improved, I am certain there are much surrounding each of us that could be used for the work we are doing.
Josh
josh

by monsoon gecko » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:44 am
G;day again, I figured as I'd be away for a while, it would be nice to let a couple of my big pieces off the leash outside, instead of being wasted in my metal shed, but needed weatherproofing.. So set up the radionics plates, with a cone on top and liberally painted the outer layer with a couple of layers of resin.

This piece had alternate layers, the thinner ones loaded with paramagnetic rock chips, the thicker disks each had a triangle of quartz points plus beach sand.
Iv'e posted more detail before, but the unit felt quite happy out in the sunshine .
The next piece was the first extra-large cone...( see previous post ) and was loaded with high energy , synergy of 12 combo in the top third ( from the Book of Stones )
.Also had a huge quartz point in the centre , seashells , a few other goodie plus some copper powder. Wasn't aware of the bonus of sand in those days. As soon as the resin hit the plaster, it turned green, due to the copper powder. ...mmm, I thought...camoflague ?

Anyway , it got two seperate coats of resin and has found a home sitting in a pretty rockery, surrounded by seashells , picture rocks and lush plants next to the family pool. Before I placed it, I sat it next to the owner and said put your hand on this and tell me what you feel. She immmediately picked up the deep vibration...so much more than a tingle of holding an orgonite.. Well , I think it too will be happier now, working with the elementals and charging the area.
Cheers.....enjoy
monsoon gecko

by renjit8650 »Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:44 am

Dear Monsoon, Good done.
Can we conclude that the 2 top coats of resin increases the durability of plasterite in addition to the increase of the broadcasting strength and the POR output level
Best Regards Renjit. renjit8650
by josh » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:31 pm
Stephen my friend, that's the way to go, love that radionic one, I am certain not to many chemtrails staying are in your area
Have you return home from your trip?
Josh
josh
by monsoon gecko » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:00 pm
Good one guys... a coat or two of resin certainly makes these beauties weather proof..Painted the same cone on the radiaonic plates last year and sat it on a wire bench. Didn't coat the base.. Well it sat out there for months...right through cyclone Carlos and rest of dry season...brought it inside one night to check it out...a little wear on the base, the rest fine and boy was it buzzing when held... reckon they like being in the sun.
Josh, not going back for some time.. staying at mates place for month or 2 then visiting parents and gifting along the way...same place as I wrote in email..
Very extended holiday...have a good look around... options open.... will have to pump out a few more Tb's...near ran out of milk crate full....all good
Enjoy
monsoon gecko
orgoniteplus

Postby orgoniteplus » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:26 am

by monsoon gecko » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:15 pm

Yo all, Last couple of days, I've made another giant cone , and 2 broadcaster size cones plus a few Hhg's.. I must say large glass moulds give smooth marble finish...nice. This time I used seasalt in the mix....first time,,,,,also small cone type shells..thanks Josh. First thing I notice with ALL these pieces is they are COLD...I know if you add salt to ice the temperature will plumet . So what's going on here ? Even in the sun, its cold. The large cone with the "ite stones" sits at room temperature... no salt....still not painted.... doh This plaster orgonite is becoming more mysterious. I'm still using large lemurian quartz in the middle, plus a few others. Also handfull of gemstones as seen in previous posts.... beneficial ? necessary ? Well I'm enjoying this plasterite... they feel stronger...almost like they are vibrating internally. and cold ! The operating broadcaster, one without salt..really zings when touching the top...it too feels
like it,s vibrating internally. There appears to be a bigger picture but can't pick it.......any thoughts ? Got half a bucketof shells to day..town run..unbelievable Josh, many just the same as you sent..plus others.
monsoon gecko

by josh » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:55 am

Stephen you are right on all count, this Plasterite is a mystery in itself, it appears to get stronger as it dries and ages, now I know that my dowsing skills are not on par with Steve, but this is what I am getting: The Plasterite vibrate on all levels of the Bovis scale, meaning, the physical, the etheric, the astral, the mental, the causative, the spiritual and pure spiritual The Orgonite vibrate on the physical, the etheric and the mental and not the other levels This could be the reason why some people will feel Plasterite and some will not: it just depend where one resonates When used as a broadcaster the Plasterite cover 65 time more territory as the Orgonite, so we dont need as many, the Orgonite was doing a good job broadcasting, but it looks like the Plasterite is doing a bit better. Steve you are welcome to check my results, no problem, I may be wayyyyyy off I was also very surprised at the COLD, even sitting in the full sun, but as it dry it will go away Catherine and I have found that those large cones must be at a safe distance if we want to get some sleep otherwise here we are at 4 in the morning eyes like port holes looking at each other Especially more so since they have been colored I also just finish another large traffic cone.......boy are they heavy but the price is right!!!, one 25pound bag of plaster, some sand, a bit of salt, some stones and crystals, add water: this is it, If it was resin $$$$$$$$$ All the small pieces that did not turned out so good wound up as a filler in the bigger devices, when I pound on the plaster bucket to clean it, I save all the small bits to go into the next batch I love to put small shells in the devices, they seems to buzzzzzzzzzz It may be that the Plasterite vibrating at different levels will allow it to go further into the grid?????? I think the bigger picture is that Pasterite is the dorky kid on the block that turned out to be a genius And I have never seen clouds as beautiful, fill with life and definite purpose: chem trails do not live very long with them

by Steve »

I could be waaayy off as well as no dowsing is perfect but I am getting pretty close to the same on that reading Josh. As always the proof will be in the pudding! Everyones results do sound very encouraging so far. As Josh has said before Selenite is the primary ingredient in Plaster so this info is pertinent in what we see/feel with Plasterite: "Selenite is a type of gypsum crystal that is often either transparent or a shimmering opaque. This versatile and often underrated crystal has properties that make it truly unique for spiritual and metaphysical purposes. Selenite is the only crystal that is able to clear and recharge other crystals. If a piece of selenite is placed in contact with another crystal, such as a quartz crystal, it will cleanse away any negative energies within that crystal. Another unique thing about selenite is its ability to constantly cleanse and recharge itself. The only other crystal with the known ability to do this is apophyllite. As with crystals such as quartz, fluorite and calcite, selenite is especially beneficial for activating the seventh or crown chakra. Selenite is also good for stimulating and opening the third eye chakra. With its unique ability to filter out confusing or ego-based messages in the mind, selenite is an excellent crystal to work with while meditating. Place one nearby while you meditate or hold a piece in your hand to help keep your mind clear, lucid and calm. Selenite can also help you get in touch with your higher self and expand the awareness of your mind and spirit. For this reason it can be good to use during prayer, communicating with the wisdom of angels and astral projection. Because of its ability to calm and clear the mind, it can be good to keep selenite with your during times of emotional stress. Other spiritual and metaphysical properties associated with selenite include: Psychic awareness and development Channeling Awareness of past lives Improved concentration Aura cleansing Access to one’s personal power Selenite is often known as the light bringer, due to its linear crystal structure it behaves like a natural fibre optic. If any light is shone through the material it is transmitted down the full length of the crystal. This is a physical manifestation of its metaphysical properties. The crystal structure is very linear and is easily cleaved into natural wands . Selenite could be considered as the sword of awareness cutting through assumptions and promoting re-connection between the conscious self and the inner mystic. Selenite allows direction of energy into the body and energy system to remove blockages which result in disease Selenite and Apophyllite are the only two minerals powerful enough to clear negative energies out of Quartz Crystals. Selenite is further unique in that it is the only mineral capable of programming Quartz Crystals. Place any crystal, specimen or pocket stone you have been working with on top of your Selenite Wand. You can set a number of different stones in a row. The Selenite will both clean any energies present and recharge your other crystals and
stones. You can greatly increase any other crystal or stone energy by pointing your Selenite Wand at the other stone. Reprogramming is done this way. Just visualize how you want the energy of your Quartz crystal or other stone to perform. Spirit Guides, Angels, Higher Beings can all be more easily contacted using a Selenite Wand. Access your subconscious as well. These wands are very potent. Selenite provides a bridge to other worlds. Selenite is often used for clarity of mental processes. It was the original record keeping stone in Atlantean and Lemurian times. Using the same rubbing technique as for Past Lives, ask your Selenite for passage to particular areas of knowledge. Many times that knowledge is given to you in dreaming or while astral traveling. When using your Selenite Wand in any of these ways or to amplify healing, make certain you use your inner powers to wipe clean the energy that has been placed into the Selenite. Superior for psychic development and intuitive processes. A growing number of readers are finding Selenite more useful and manageable than Quartz Crystal. Quartz has that uncompromising habit of amplifying everything, positive or negative. As a bridge to altered states of consciousness, Selenite is an excellent tool for visualization, meditation and working with the subconscious. Selenite Goes to the source of physical disorders and provides insights into probable causes. Outstanding as a journeying tool for Shamans. Its unique ability to connect and balance the Spiritual and Physical bodies enables Selenite to do similar work between two persons. Working with the subtle bodies Selenite pushes one to the area most in need of clearing and balancing. Its power in working with all of the chakras makes Selenite a universal healing implement. Selenite is not like any other healing stone or wand that focuses its particular energy on a problem. Selenite works like a tuner on a radio to discover locations of static in the aura. As your own awareness grows so will your use of this mystical mineral. Because of this ability to flow light into all situations coupled with its physical structure it is an ideal wand making material. The energy flow is an ideal carrier of the energies of other crystals added to the wands." So the above may explain some of what we experience with Plasterite. Blessings Steve
Yo...... gifters. Been riding the wave for 4 days....Lucky I understand the Principle of Cleansing , thanks to my 20 years in Sukyo Mahikari... The giant plaster broadcaster with 40 wraps , that I mentioned was strong , has actually promoted physical cleansing....runny nose , sneezing, phlegm , cough , ocassional mild fever.... not a problem when offering gratitude. Better out than in , right ? Better to wear something simple than receive complications
later.....without pharma poison.
http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63 ... 1368-1.jpg So here's photo of standard plaster broadcaster...16 wraps...and the giant 40 wrap. http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63 ... C01373.jpg And here in operation, Believe me, a few times I,ve been tempted to shut it down, but too curious despite constant strong orgone field...starting to think this one too strong to get used to, after 4 days of red nose and spluttering. But is making sense after discovering that this plasterite is working multi levels right up to spiritual according to the Bovis scale. I'd like to know more about this.....for the moment , it stays operational....just love experimenting....sort of..ha ha. Cleansing is subsiding, but intense orgone field remains....Next photo, 20 wrap cone operational..a bit milder..ha http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63 ... C01367.jpg Steve, would appreciate Bovis reading on last 2 photos to see what I'm getting myself into... Thanks.. Anyone else's thoughts ?
Last edited by monsoon gecko on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
monsoon gecko
Forgot to mention the daily sylphs and blue skies have been magic , despite the burn off season. Chemplanes tried for 2 days but trails were absorbed and incorporated by sylphs. The news reported a spike in crime on those days.....interesting....mostly youth and drunks running amock. Still waiting to deliver 4 plaster broadcasters , town run soon....Yo
monsoon gecko
I'm getting about 374,000 on the first pic and 333,000 on the 2nd one. Steve

by monsoon gecko » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:57 am

G'day all....well the giant plaster broadcaster with 40 wraps of extension cord finally toned down That is , it took about a week to get used to this huge orgone field...of course it's still pumping but I can tune in and out at will. Oh..it was a 25 metre cord. Had 4 days teaching last week.....that's 4 different classes making plasterite Tb's and Hhg's.. Student's really love it. The 5 year old anklebiters were cool ...they won't forget me in a hurry.. after pouring we "played " with glass prisms, magnifying glasses and diffraction lenses...rainbows galore ! A few budding scientists ? In other classes I noticed even the feral kids toned down for the day Bonus !
Town run yesterday...So yesterday and today, delivered and set up 3 plaster broadcasters in town. This morning greeted by sylphs spreading right across Darwin....magnificent..said hello and sent praise. Then off to beach for a bit of shell collecting. After about 3/4 of an hour a pile of young aboriginal kids , curious, came down to check me out and find out why I was collecting shells..Mum came down too. I told them I was going to make energy generators with them and gave mum a pendant orgonite that I keep in my pocket. They started collecting for me ..so I left the bucket and went back up to the car, bringing back 10 little pocket orgonites to gift. Each kid got one and were excited...I left feeling good with a bucketfull of shells !
http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63 ... C01375.jpg Divine arrangements seem to be the norm these days ......remember grattitude..... on a winner !

by monsoon gecko » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:33 am

G'day all... well the large plaster broadcaster with 40 wraps of the 25m extension cord has finally toned down... That is ,it took about a week to acclimatise to the huge energy field. Of course it's still there but I can tune in and out now at will. Ha ha ..I don't have to shut it down..! Persistance despite physical cleansings Had 4 days teaching last week....that's 4 classes making plasterite Tb's and Hhg's The 5 year old anklebiters really had fun day....they wont forget me in a hurry...after pouring, we "played" with magnifying glasses, glass prisms and defraction lenses...rainbows galore ! Even in the other classes, the "ferals" toned down for the day. Blessings and bonus ! ! Weekend town run ..delivered and set up 3 plaster broadcasters at friends' places http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63 ... C01375.jpg Greeted by sylphs covering whole of Darwin this morning...greeted and praised them, then off to beach for a bit of shell collecting....after about half hour, a pile of little aboriginal kids came down to check me out and ask why I was collecting shells , along with one of the mums. I told her i was using them in energy generators and pulled out an orgonite pendant that I carry in my pocket. Gifted her it. Kids started collecting shells too, so I left bucket , went to car and returned with 10 little pocket orgonites...they all got one and were excited ...I left beach feeling happy with a full bucket of shells Divine arrangements seem to become norm these days.....offering grattitude , a great technique. !

by SandAndSun » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:02 am

Thank you for the wonderful post. It took me a while, but here we go, my first batch of plasterite... Finally, my last part for a plasterite was purchased today (18 inches) traffic cone and a plaster of paris - 12 lb. Sand came from a local beach, as well as some stones and seashells. Filtered Water was charged with shungit for 5 days. Some stones were crashed (sprinkled with some Rescue Remedy, thanks for the solution ) others were whole. Here is a list of the ingredients: himalayan Salt, cinnamon, chilly pepper, cardamon, honey; few coral, garnet, cat's eye, carnelian and ametrine beads; 2 larger tibetan lemurian quartz crystals, and 7 small lemurian crystals; sodalite, shungit stones, the rest are powdered/crashed: peridot, green mica, lapis, garnet, malachite, azurite, tiger eye, turquoise, rose quarts, pyrite yellow sulphur, verdite, amazonite, howlite, green fluorite, clear calcite and amethyst. I also added some selenite crystal points and some blue color to the mix. Final creations are drying up, feels hot to the touch, will see how long it will take to harden...
Attachments
beads
Other ingredients
Crushed stones

by SandAndSun »

monsoon gecko, spirit walker, Thank you! bluish color came from the blue urethane resin dye, which I bought earlier for coloring resin pieces... I guess, that it wasn't the right substance, as it did not dissolve completely, instead it primarily stayed on top of the mixture, but had pretty swirls to it. I would try to use some natural dyes next time... Interestingly there was some sort of reaction, which resulted in patches of warm turquoise colors, which I absolutely love... I think that might've resulted from the mixture of tee tree and eucalyptus oils, which I added, as well. It seems some ingredients caused a reaction, as the pieces, specially the big guy was very warm to the touch for more then half a day... I also added some of the minerals - chromium and zinc picolinates... Both of them have a strong cinnamon/tee tree oil smell now, as some of the herbs are exposed on the surface, patches of burgyndy red. I planned to paint them with swirls, but I am not too sure now … The crystal point at the apex came as a pleasant surprise, as it wasn't intended. I covered the top cone opening with the tape (probably left it loose) and the crystal sunk to the bottom of the cone and out through the opening, but still was probably supported by tape, as the plasterite did not leaked through it. I will probably cut the top opening a little wider next time, for the crystal to show even more
I also think I added too much salt, as my proportions were: 12 lb of plaster 3 liters of water 2 lb of Himalayan salt 1000 ml of sand in any case it sparkles a lot from the salt crystals, especially when exposed to sun thank you, everyone for this wonderful recipe and countless inspirations, and I hope it will contribute to the piece, prosperity and hormony Anna

by josh » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:44 pm

Stephen, you are correct about the granite, the one I have here is also a granite, but the proportion of quart, mica and feldspar are different, the one here is at least 3 time more mica, it comes out in big sheets at a place Catherine and I have found in the wilderness, I have gathered some other stones from that area and I will see if they are acting the same way..... Linda my dear, one of the thing that stopped me from the blender is, on one side I am trying to create some really good special water, but then I am subjecting it to the 60 cycles frequency, I know the electricity is not going through the water but the field is, so my mica rock does just fine Fall is here, the leaves are falling and it was time to light the wood stove, the dog has taken her favorite place to sleep, on the front of the stove , sometime she get so hot I wonder if she is trying to roast herself, a wonderful beast, never bark, anyone stranger or not is always welcome, I will tell the story about how she came to me....may be in the new thought thread since it is a little strange Tocsa Josh
Oh boy, I just looked at the Kirlian pictures posted on David Icke's forum by Dennie (Sensei), he surely making a strong case on his continuing battle against Plasterite, so now I am wondering; what are all of us feeling with Plasterite? surely no one has put a spell on us to make believe it is real if it is not. The answer came later on that forum when a gentleman pointed out that the Kirlian photography was reading metal and moisture, so now we know. Not that any one of us care about this since all of us who have done Plasterite know for sure of the affects and the energies coming from it, and by golly I will not be banned for saying that , as Stephen says "it pump". Josh
by Lightning » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:38 am
Dear Josh, Kirlian imaging only picks up and shows certain frequencies. An example is, it won't pick up and show audio frequencies, etc. Kirlian can detect only a certain (relatively narrow) bandwidth. So don't worry about it. Now, just for my own info I'd like to see pix of water crystals frozen after or during exposure to Plasterite; Images like Dr. Wasaru Emoto does. Here's a link to the basic info: http://en.esoguru.com/hidden-messages-of-water I think that would produce some interesting data. The difference is: I don't NEED to see it any other way. I have learned through long experience to trust my own perceptions, and I see the results of it in action in the things around me. Time will show us a way to image the effects of Plasterite, if we need it at all. Namaste, Linda

by josh » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:27 am

Our forum is filled with such wonderful people, we are creating much beauty and positive generating pieces and we know they work as intended, we know and feel their reach, we also know how people react when they receive the Plasterite, especially the kids We are doing good, we are not against Orgonite because we still do some sometime, but for me my main focus is the PLasterite, I really enjoy making it, simplifying the process, pouring large devices........one more.....hummmm, I know I wont sleep the next couple of nights Last week a gentleman and his lady came to the house, the first thing the lady say: wow! wow! it is buzzing here wow! how do you sleep here?, she was just going around the place feeling everything, she is energy sensitive and had never experience anything like this All is well, we used twelve bag of plaster in the last 3 weeks, I just ordered 12 more bags, I found a place that sells it to me for $13 per 25 lb bag, that's the best I have found so far Midnight and a half, going to bed, good night Josh
Question in making Plasterite: Does it make a difference when you pillow your materials first? Or what would be the stronger/powerful/higher bovis reading; the pillowed-1st-all-materials-before-making plasterite vs the pillowed-after-the-plasterite-is-done
You can pillow the device after you cast, it will polarize the whole thing into spinning the right way, The way I make the Plasterite now is like this: First I have a 1/2 gallon jar where I have a small piece of gold in it (a few gold leaves is all you need, you can get that at art supplies) in water Second I have another 1/2 gallon jar with many small crystals in it, probably couple dozen different one, in water as well sit those jars in the sun for a whole day, mine set in the sun all day every day, except when it freezes outside. Then in a 5 or six gallon container you mix: 4 to five ounces of gold water 4 to five ounces of crystal water -25 pound of plaster - one quart of beach sand - 2 1/2 gallon of water To mix it I use a drill with a tool to stir paint, it is very quick, cast your plaster, it will harden within a 1/2 hour, but dont remove from the mold for a few hours. As it drys I pillow the whole thing, also after getting it out. Does this help ? If you need more let us know, Stephen and Gifter have poured large amount of Plasterite, and they also may have insights to share with you. Josh
Hello Renjit First, Plasterite and Orgonite are two very different animals, they do not work on the same principal; Orgonite function more as capacitor than as a piezo electric from the compression of the crystal by the resin, I think that this compression story is just that: a story trying to think of a way the Orgonite is working and not knowing. The Orgonite is a static condenser (works by itself), the metal accumulate a charge from existing environmental EMF, get saturated, brings all the energy to zero point and broadcast it back as Chi, and do it again and again, but only to a point, many of us have seen where the Orgonite was not working at all where EMF were very strong, such as an "smart meter" or living too close to a cell phone tower. Don Croft explained some 10 years ago that the towers were only working at 15% capacity,
that may be true and that may be why the Orgonite is working around the towers, but if and when they turn those towers to 100%, I dont think the Orgonite will be doing too much. The Plasterite works on a much higher frequency, likely involving all true colors of the spectrum, it necessitate no metal only plaster and crystals or quartz sand, it produces energy that not all people can feel, but it nevertheless will clean up the sky and do much more, beside being inexpensive, it is easy to work with, but I am not pushing anyone to do Plasterite, just know that most of the Orgonite groupies will not look kindly if you do You can see from the posts on this forum the many success stories that the people are having with Plasterite, make some and see for yourself what results you are getting The Plasterite has such a fine frequency, that I would not want to mix the two, both are valid, but not in the same soup Hope this help a little Josh
Hello Renjit Yes the mix for the Plasterite is correct, of late I have been mixing only quartz sand in the mix and it seems to work as well, as well as Orgonite the quartz sand has been one of my ingredient in it: the energies are good. It has been one of my effort to trust Nature to give me what is needed to accomplish the goal of purification of energies in the environment, so all is becoming more and more simplified, for over a year now, I have been working with the hats of acorns, I found them to be natural amplifiers, I have made some devices with Orgonite, Plasterite, Pillows with as much acorn hats that I could put in, and found the broadcasting much improved, I am certain there are much surrounding each of us that could be used for the work we are doing.

After getting a mold pyramid 8 inch size and a traffic cone of 40 inch height, with other materials except for the quarts crystals which was ordered by Oct 11, 2011. It seems the delivery of crystals are delayed. I lost my patience as well. My plan is to make plasterite, 1 pyramid for my living room and one cone- for broadcasting. If beach sand and sea shells can replace crystals without much reduction in the POR conversion, I can start right now. kindly advise.
Thanks Renjit

Thank you very much Josh for your prompt advise. Plasterite pyramid 8 inch size made with 5 no: locally purchased quartz crystals. Cracks already visible on the bottom dry surface. Plasterite cone of 30 inch height, made with sea shells as substitute for quartz crystals. Energy can be sensed in the room. Even though the total height of the traffic cone is 38 inches, I filled only up to 30 inches fearing that orgonite may not come out of the mold. Now if the POR output remains same with orgonite inside the traffic cone permanently, I can fill the traffic cone to 38 inch height and leave orgonite inside the mold as it is. This will be a protection to the orgonite inside while broadcasting also. And for the next, traffic cones can be purchased again. Considering the saving between plasterite and orgonite resin, purchase of traffic cone is not an issue. Kindly advise. I would like to post both the pictures to get bovis reading. Thanks Renjit

by renjit8650 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:00 pm

Dear Josh, Before purchasing the cable for broadcasting , I request you to clarify the following in order to select the cable for coiling around the cone. I have 2 options, connect the coil to a) fridge or b) computer. As you know, computer requires very less power and therefore 1.5 mm2 cable is okay and fridge requires 4 mm2 cable. Here if the energy increases with increase of amps as in the case of fridge, I will connect it to the fridge or else I will settle with computer power cable, which is very much easy for me. Kindly advise. Thanks Renjit

by josh » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:38 am

The wraps that are around Plasterite in my house are around every possible electric using appliances that I could find, Fridge, lights, Lots of lights, telephone line, internet cable, power cable to the aquarium, main power source into the house, hot water heater, washing machine, dryer, everything you can think of putting Plasterite: I did it So now you have made one Plasterite, but soon since you have seen how easy it is, you will have it all over your place, you will notice how the :broadcasting will change your environment Good luck Josh
orgoniteplus

Previous

Return to Share Your Light